marți, 11 octombrie 2011

The Bow Headband


Well I bet Alice had no idea what fashion icon she'd end up being while she was playing croquet with the Queen of Hearts!
I've seen more and more of them lately, and I find it funny how they can easily change from funky to elegant or romantic, or how they work well with any type of hairstyle, be it short with bangs, or long and wavy.. so they're actually one versatile accessory.
Actually, I guess they've always been there, I just failed to notice them ( aren't I an ignorant.. )
So I'm gonna make a habit out of wearing these as often as I can, and one of these days I'm gonna start a little project and try making some original designs! :D
This is one of my favourites, I found it two days ago in the store for a bit more than I could handle, but simply looking at it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside anyway..

See you soon, with shiny colourfull things in our hair I hope!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Comment here